Heavy duty round-shaped dual run or start capacitor holds electrical charge to help start motor. 35/5 MFD, 370 or 440 Volts. Replaces 12278, 12778, PRCD355A, TRCD355, Nordyne 01-0083 & 620762, 620764, 620764R, 01-0096 & Coleman 6960A3141, 1498-535, 1498-5351, 1499-3521, 1499-352, 1499-5351, 1499-535, 1499-4861, 1499-486, 024-17810-000, 024-25094-000, 024-20325-000, 024-21283-000, 024-20325-700, 024-23998-000 & 024-23998-700, 024-25859-700, 1498-5361, 1498-536, 1499-4871, 1499-487, 024-25859-000, 024-25527-700 & S1-02425859700 among others and other brands.
Packard has received the call to create a USA-made capacitor to provide contractors with confidence on the job. Our answer is Titan HD™. With a substantial 60,000 hours of operating life, it is just as hardworking as those who made them.
- Made in USA
- Full product offering €“ 234 ratings available!
- 60,000 hours operating life
- Meets the rigorous EIA-456-A industry standard for performance and quality
- Eye-catching packaging for retail environment
- Contains metalized polypropylene film technology for self-restoration in the event of a breakdown
- Sophisticated UL-approved pressure sensitive interrupter to remove the capacitor from circuit at end of life
- Patented, environmentally-friendly oil prevents corrosion and aids in optimum heat transfer
|Can /Case Size||8|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Oil Type||Soybean Based|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 70|
|Terminals||Standard blade terminals|